M177 NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps,
- GFSK modulation efficiency,
- Anti-interference ability,
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Built-in voltage regulator
This is M177 NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module. The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band.
With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
This M177 NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module can be used with Arduino, Mbed, ARM or any other MCU.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.