PHPoC Arduino Wifi Shield (P4S-347)
- Built-in Web Applications
- PHPoC interpreter
- Embedded Web server and WebSocket server
- Various networking protocols
- Securities Protocols: SSL/TLS
- IPv4 / IPv6 dual-stack
- IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
- WiFi Security: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise(TLS/TTLS/PEAP)
- WLAN topology: Ad-hoc, Infrastructure, Soft AP
- RTC (Real-Time Clock)
- micro-SD Card Socket
- Manual For PHPoC: PHPoC Manual
- Libraries for PHPoC: PHPoC Library Reference
PHPoC WiFi Shield for Arduino (P4S-347) is the advanced wifi shield, that connects Arduino Uno and Mega to the Internet. It brings many advanced features of PHPoC to Arduino, that enables users to create Arduino-powered IoT devices easily and quickly.
This PHPoC WiFi Shield is equipped with an embedded Web server, WebSocket server and a PHPoC interpreter, enabling users to create dynamic embedded web apps to real-time control and monitor sensors/devices.
Some of the web apps are in-built and preloaded into PHPoC WiFi Shield to help the users interact with Arduino easily via Web. You can control/monitor Arduino-connected things or change your network setting in real-time, by just using the Web browser on your smartphone, tablet or PC,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.