IC BT136-600V 4A Triac
- Average state current: 4 A
- Maximum gate trigger current: 10 mA
- Maximum holding current: 10 mA
- Surge current rating: 27 A
- The repetitive peak of state current: 0.5 mA
- Maximum gate trigger voltage: 1.5 Volts
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage & forward blocking voltage: 600 Volts
- Peak on state voltage: 1.7 Volts
This IC BT136 -600V 4A Triac is a bidirectional thyristors. It has a vast number of applications as is used in many applications with current rating from 1 A to 40 A. IC BT136 -600V 4A Triac makes a convenient switch to Alternating current circuit. Due to this property, it is also used to control the speed of motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.