LM386 Audio Amplifier IC
- Battery Operation
- Minimum External Parts
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4 V–12 V or 5 V–18 V
- Low Quiescent Current Drain: 4 mA
- Voltage Gains from 20 to 200
- Ground-Referenced Input
- Self-Centering Output Quiescent Voltage
- Low Distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6 V, RL = 8 Ω, PO = 125 mW, f = 1 kHz)
- Available in 8-Pin MSOP Package
The integrated chip LM386 is a low power audio frequency amplifier requiring a low level power supply (most often batteries). It comes in an 8-pin mini-DIP package. The IC is designed to deliver a voltage amplification of 20 without external add-on parts. It is used in many applications AM-FM Radio Amplifiers, Portable tape player amplifiers, Intercoms, TV Sound Systems, Line Drivers, Ultrasonic Drivers and Power Converters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.